Cocktail of the WeekMarch 6, 2019
THE IRISH MAID
- 2 ounces Jameson Whiskey Caskemates or Black
- 3 slices of cucumber
- 0.5-ounce Grand Marnier
- 0.75 ounce Fresh Lemon Juice
- 0.75-ounce Simple Syrup with a drop of honey (the honey is optional)
- Ice Cubes
- Into a shaking tin drop in two (2) slices of cucumber, using a muddler mash cucumbers.
- Add whiskey, Grand Marnier, lemon juice, simple syrup and lots of ice.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a wheel of fresh cucumber