Cocktail of the Week – Autumn FizzAugust 28, 2020
Cocktail of the Week – Winter WonderlandDecember 17, 2020
Cinnamon Maple Whiskey Sour
Ingredients for the Cinnamon Maple Whiskey Sour:
- 1 ½ ounces (3 tablespoons) bourbon
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lemon juice
- 2 to 4 teaspoons maple syrup, to taste
- Pinch of ground cinnamon, optional
- Fill a cocktail shaker or mason jar about two-thirds full with ice. Pour in the bourbon, lemon juice, maple syrup and a pinch of ground cinnamon. Securely fasten the lid and shake well.
- Pour fresh ice into your cocktail glass and strain the cold whiskey sour mixture into the glass.
Shop Wilbur’s online selection of alcohol here, or visit our location in Fort Collins.