Cocktail of the Week – Winter WonderlandDecember 17, 2020
Butterscotch Schnapps Hot Chocolate
- 1 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 oz Spiced Rum
- 5 oz Butterscotch Schnapps
- Dash of orange bitters (optional)
- Mix cocoa, sugar and salt in a large mug.
- Heat milk on stovetop until hot, or in microwave on high for 1.5 minutes or until hot.
- Gradually add hot milk to cocoa mixture in mug, stirring until well blended.
Add vanilla extract, rum and schnapps to hot chocolate. Add a dash of orange bitters, stir and top with whipped cream, shaved chocolate, and garnish with a cinnamon stick or candy cane
Shop Wilbur’s online selection of alcohol here, or visit our location in Fort Collins.